Foreword by Valéery Laramée de Tannenberg and Yves Leers : Coordinators of the project Bordeaux 2050
Animator : Philippe LEFEBRVE (France Inter)
9:15 am - The challenge of climate change. Strategies for adapting production of rosé wines.
- Nathalie OLLAT: Research Engineer INRA-Université de Bordeaux, co-director of the Laccave research group (Long term impacts and Adaptations to Climate Change in Viticulture and Enology)
10:30 am - The challenge of ecological transition. Producting more environmentally-friendly rosé wines
How will climate change affect vines, wine and the vineyard trade?
- Gilles MASSON : Director of the Centre for Research and Experimentation on Rosé Wine
How will climate change affect the production of rosé wines?
- Mario DE LA FUENTE : Director General of Plataforma Tecnológica del Vino (Spain)
In Spain, how are vineyard actors preparing for climate change?
- Christophe RIOU : Deputy Director of the French Institute of Vine and Wine
11:30 am - Anticipating changes in consuption patterns as a result of climate change and ecological transition.
Why is the ecological transition also an issue for rosé wine producers?
- Loïc LE CUNFF : Engineer at the French Institute of Vine and Wine
Varietals, clones… What plant material for the production of the rosé wines of tomorrow?
- Tiziana NARDI : Researcher at Consiglio per la Ricerca in Agricoltura e l'Analisi dell'Economia (Italy)
In the cellar, how do you reduce your carbon footprint?
- Pierre NAVIAUX : Champagne Comité Environmental Project Leader
How can an ecological transition approach be implemented across an entire region? The example of Champagne.
Foreword by Eric Giraud-Héraud: Directeur de recherche INRA, chercheur au GREThA/Université de Bordeaux. Chaire Idex/Université de Bordeaux, Région Aquitaine "Vin, Stratégies d’entreprises et Consommation durable"
- Richard C. DELERINS : Anthropologist at Food 2.0 Lab
How will climate and environmental issues affect consumer behaviour tomorrow?
- Brice EYMARD : Director of the Provence Wine Council (CIVP)
What international development potential for rosé wines in 20 years?
- Jiaming WANG : Researcher at Brock University
What growth prospects for rosé wines? The Chinese market example.
- Birte JANTZEN : Journalist and wine critic for Bettane & Desseauve
How are the styles of rosé wines evolving around the world?